Plexision performs custom R&D projects aimed at integrating biomarker targets in all phases of drug development, from preclinical to post-marketing.
A range of antigen-specific and non-specific cell-based assays can be adapted for immunological drug development services in the following categories:
- Predicting effective concentrations of single and multiple-drug regimens.
- Design and development of cell-based companion diagnostics.
- Surrogate endpoint development.
- Assay validation and performance assessment.
Assay and support capabilities include:
- Pathogen and mitogen-specific immune responses.
- Antiviral (cellular) immunity.
- T- and B-cell subset sensitivity to drugs and apoptosis.
- Antigen presentation.
- Contract research.
- GLP and GMP-compliance.
Plexision can also assist drug developers in regulatory submissions for biomarker qualification.
If you would like to know more about our research capabilities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.